Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Soon to travel...



The little girls will soon be on their way to Pat. Ms. Daffodil, Ms. Blue Bonnet, Ms. Lavender and Ms Nellie are finished. Funny how they develop personalities while being created. I was going to stuff them with little lavender pouches but a friend said no because the person who gets them may have allergies. :-( . So they shall arrive unscented. I do hope they behave on their trip and arrive in one piece. LOL . I hope they bring comfort to their new owners. Well I'm off to the post office.

4 comments:

Larna Ezzy said...

Sharon,
They are all so cute. I'm sure the recipient will be over the moon with one of these. That's a good point about the lavender. Some people are quite sensative.
Larna

Wildflowerhouse said...

Thanks Larna, Funny but I miss their little faces already. They are off to Indiana and then new homes. A good cause.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Sharon, Your little ones arrived in a blaze of glory.They had such a long trip they practically burst from the box upon arrival and explored the house. After a nap, they calmed down. They are content and settled in with several new friends t keep them company until I find homes next week. I will miss these lively little creatures. They are adorable. Thank you so much.
Hugs,Pat

Wildflowerhouse said...

Oh Pat you did a fine job of story telling on your blog. I am glad you had fun. They are little characters. It was fun and such a worthy project. Sharon