Saturday, December 6, 2008

A little something for the "Girl Posse"










Every Friday I have lunch with 5 very important people. We call ourselves the "girl posse". Why I'm not sure. But if the name fits, etc. etc. We cover every topic under the sun. We have a lot of laughs, but we are there for each other if the need arises. They know us so well at the restaurant, that they know most of us by name. Anyway I decided to make each of them a little journal. It shall be a journal of the good things that happen to them. Happy thoughts, etc. Here are my little journals so far. I think they need some buttons, maybe some lace......

The children figures came from Lisa's Altered Art. She creates such cute little people. Well I'm off to enjoy the Christmas lights that we put up for our entrance. Tomorrow I hope to finish that and start on our tree. Tis the season....

No comments: