Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally finished a few projects!!!!!!


I have been working away on these silk sachets and wall hangings for quit awhile and finally can say yahoo there done. So here is a peak at what I've been up to...
This one is a light champagne silk dupioni with my silk ribbon embroidery.








This one is a faint lavender silk dupioni.

Also my silk ribbon embroidery.






This is a soft champagne silk dupioni and pristine white laces. Silk ribbon embroidery,seashell, fresh water pearl and beads.



Added little bird and dragonfly charms to all. Can you tell I am thinking spring, summer and warm weather. Well I have put them on My Etsy and now I am heading to bed with a cup of sleepytime tea and maybe, just maybe a cookie. Nighty night.

15 comments:

Pearl said...

Sharon these are absoutely lovely! You just keep on surprising me with new art. Your very talented. Have a wonderful day, Pearl

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sharon, it's so lovely Your embroideries are so exquisite and I have seen the details.
Have you received my email after that I have received your gift?
Thanks, thanks!
YEs, we can dream of spring: the brids in my garden are singing and doing nests.
Anne
http://quilt007.free.fr

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Oh Sharon, how delicate. So beautiful!
Smiles,Pat

Laurie said...

Oh Sharon these are beautiful! Your work once again, has me amazed. Keep it up, I love to see what you are doing.

Monica said...

These are terrific! Love those dainty flowers...
Monica x.

Talking Horses Arts said...

Gorgeous Sharon......!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Andrea.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Just absolutely lovely! I especially love the softness of your wonderful color choices!

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon, I love them all. The one with the lace is so lovely. You are a true artist. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

Beth Fuller

Wildflowerhouse said...

Wow and thank you girls for all the nice comments. It makes a girl just want to keep on stitching. Smiles and blue skies to you all. Sharon

Shelley said...

Love the detail on these - just beautiful!!

Kims Art said...

They are just beautiful!!!! There is nothing like handwork. You make me want to get to work. Thank you so much for the award! I will have to pick it up at a later date.

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon, hey you don't live that far away. If you would like some of the little trinkets I could send you some, they are so inexpensive. Just say the word. I'll be going back this weekend.

Beth.

Monica said...

You are always soooo sweet!
Hugs,
Monica and Kimx.

Lynn said...

Absolutely devine Sharon, small works of art, you are so very talented :)

Anonymous said...

Sharon, they're beautiful! I have to give you a lot of credit for working with silk fabrics. Being so slippery, I tend to shun working with them and use 100% cottons instead. But mine never look elegant enough.

Diane