Monday, August 10, 2009

Well I am back home.....


That was some experience. They had to pick 7 jurors. There were around 50 of us. Very interesting procedure. After 4 hours I was excused along with40 some other people. They let us all go and we don't have to come back. So home I came and what was waiting in the mail... another jury summons. This time for DH. Oh my. I napped all afternoon. Now napping is something I just don't do normally but today I needed it. So tomorrow I'll try to do an artsy blog. Stick with me folks, I'll be back....................................!

6 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Glad that jury duty was short and sweet. Maybe your guys will be too.

See you soon.

Barbara jean

ginger@bearbits said...

Pretty much same thing happened to me last time I was summoned. Still, it was good of you to do your duty. And now we await your artsy post . . .

Jasmine said...

You are in demand...

I love that goat :)

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon, glad you are back. Looking forward to your next blog entry.

beth

Laurie said...

Welcome Home Sharon! I'm glad it ended for you already, and you can come back to us. Yeah I'm a little selfish! I love the old pictures you're using by the way, they're precious!!

Shelley said...

I have never been called to jury duty. i think I prefer the nap! LOL!