Saturday, October 3, 2009

Little Red Bird

 I made these sweet little red felt birds for our Christmas tree this year. So I made a few extra for my shop. They are red felt with embroidery stitching of a green branch with french knot for the white berries. They have glass beads for the eyes. Their wings are felt hearts. They are gently stuffed with fiberfill. They have the same stitching on both sides. Approx. measure of five inches long by two and three quarters inches high. Looking for that little gift,these birds just might be it.










9 comments:

Jasmine said...

So cute Sharon. A treasure for any tree :)

Snap said...

I love the little red bird. Your work is so wonderful! Makes me smile!

Karen said...

How sweet!! Great tree decoration!

Merry said...

Too cute.

Carol............. said...

That bird is really adorable..and a nice size too. Glad you gave the dimensions since pictures are hard to judge sometimes...
Ilove the green detail.

Lorraine said...

This is so sweet.

Unknown said...

Sharon,
These are so lovely. I have cardinals all over my wreath and my tree. My wreath is white on the front door and really shows off the red birds.

Karen

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Love your little red bird! I think it would be perfect for that little gift! Also...thanks for coming to visit sheltie Bonnie's birthday post! She arfs back at you and I say...Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Display Centres said...

Wow!!! That sweet little red felt bird look so lovely. How I wish it will be present in our Christmas tree soon. LOL!!!