Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Nutcracker

As most of you know I meet with the posse every Friday for lunch.
For those of you who don't know the posse consists of six dear girlfriends.
One of which sadly just moved back to Texas. We miss her. So we are now 5.
 The sheriff of this group is Hazel. Well the sheriff thought we should all go to see the Nutcracker. So last Thursday eve we all went into Seattle and saw the wonderful Nutcracker. I never tire of seeing it. Everyone preformed beautifully. I loved every minute. The snowflakes were gorgeous, the mice delightful, Clara beautiful.          But there  was one that really stood out and that was the peacock               preformed by  Laura Gilbreath. She was amazing.
The Pacific Northwest Ballet has out preformed themselves again.
I must thank the sheriffs husband Gary who treated us with the tickets.
Thank you so very very much!

4 comments:

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Sounds like you and your friends had a sweet and festive holiday time! The Nutcracker is such a fun show to attend!

Snap said...

I never get tired of the Nutcracker. What fun you must have had with the posse!

Anonymous said...

I think the last time I saw 'The Nutcracker' was in San Francisco in the '70s. I'd love to see it again!

Happy to hear that you had a lovely time together!
:)
Zuzu

The Rustic Victorian said...

The Nutcracker was on PBS recently and I watched it again. I love the stage. You are lucky to have gone and to share it with the special women in your life.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love
Marcie