Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween......

Have a very Happy Halloween!
Thanks Elizabeth at Last Door down the Hall,
for this wonderful image.
We don't have any wee visitors anymore as we are so remote.
But we have had the joy of visiting bears every night and even during the day
and they are not wee in size. We are actually being over run by bears and the 
game dept. has more than they can handle. Not enough food this summer so they
are scavenging for any food they can find.  Understandable but a bit unnerving to
say the least. I wonder if they like chocolate.....mmm, maybe not, more for me!

I have not posted lately as the flu shot I got caused
a very nasty reaction for me. I feel like I have been hit by
a HUGE truck. It takes me twice as long to do anything and I
have to stop and rest. I don't think I shall be getting anymore flu shots.
Terribly frustrating as I have so much to do and it is all piling up.
Once I could move my arms more freely The muscles stiffened up) I 
started on finishing up a project I had in the works. So tomorrow
I hope to have something to show you! So hang in there.
 

7 comments:

Snap said...

Happy Halloween. Keep the chocolate for yourself. I'm sure it's not good for bears! I had problems with my arms for a few days after having 3 shots (flu, pneumonia and tetanus ... one turned purple) ... ACK! Take care.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Bears? Oh, My! Be careful, my friend. They can certainly be aggressive when there is food on the line! Hope you'll feel better very soon. Can't wait to see what you're working on!
Blessings,
Donna
xoxo

Janet said...

Happy Halloween!! We don't get any Halloween visitors either. And you can keep the bears! Just save the chocolate to enjoy while you're waiting to feel better.

I've never had a flu shot and don't plan on doing it any time soon!

It's me said...

Happy halloween darling...........love Ria....

Terri Kahrs said...

So sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well. I've had allergic reactions to flu shots, but nothing like what you've experienced. Hope you feel better soon!!! Hugs, Terri xoxox

Judy S. said...

Hope you feel better soon, Sharon. Did you hear they caught a youngish bear in Bridle Trails recently? And there were bobcats in Somerset too!

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Sharon I'm sorry to hear that your recovery is so slow - your creative work will always be waiting there for you so take your time - it is precious!
x Suzy