Monday, May 14, 2012

Playing Catch UP...

 I certainly fell behind on posting these.
But I was on a deadline to get my 
paintings framed and delivered.
So indulge me this one time .... OK
Here are my EDiM paintings for
May 9,10,11,12,13,14 and 15th. 
Yes I am one day ahead.
I thought today was the 15th! 
Well it is somewhere, isn't  it.!?!








 Hope you all had a great weekend and Mother's Day
for those that are mothers. We had sunshine
80 degree temps and a wonderful time. This year my
 son took me to brunch, helped me in the garden and 
we all had yummy Thai food for dinner. In other
words I was spoiled rotten.
We finished out the evening watching
"Midnight in Paris". What a fun crazy movie.
I am off to the garden with a large
Raspberry lemonade!

6 comments:

Barbra Joan said...

Love your catch up post and so glad you had such a beautiful Mothers Day. !! hugs, BJ

Pearl said...

Hey kid, I sure wish I lived by you so you could teach me to draw. Your doing great! Hope you had a good Mothers day, I sure did! Hugs, Pearl

Debbie Nolan said...

Sharon love your drawings. So glad you had such a lovely Mother's Day - raspberry lemonade in the garden - great way to relax. Take care and God Bless

Janet said...

Your Mother's Day sounds very nice. It's good to be spoiled once in awhile by our loved ones.

I always enjoy seeing all your drawings.

Merry said...

So love all your work. Love the shadow with the brown paper bag. Sounds like you had an awesome Mother's Day.

Createology said...

Your drawings are all wonderful and really meet the daily challenges. Your lunch looks delicious. So glad you had a good Mother's day.