Friday, October 12, 2012

I've Been Hiding Out in the Studio...

 My Etsy shop was in dire need  of filling.
 My cards had run out at a local shop and needed refilling.
 I was asked to participate in a holiday gift shop in November
So I had to get busy making cards, bookmarks, gift tags and 
gift card holders, etc.
So that's where I have been.
Today I woke up to the sound of rain.
I proceeded to do the happy dance as it has been
well over 95 days since we have had rain.
I hope it pours and puts out all the horrendous
wild fires we have been having. I know my trees
are loving it as they have suffered.
Well I think I shall take a nap and then continue
on in the studio. But my brain needs a rest. 
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!! 

13 comments:

Pearl said...

Love your cards so pretty, and I imagine you have a lot to do since Christmas will be here before we know it ugh! Hugs, Pearl

Createology said...

Happy studio time and beautiful new offerings. Hooray for your rain...we still have NO rain. Clouds but no rain. Creative bliss...

Anonymous said...

Don't you love locking yourself up in the studio, making pretty stuff??? That's what I'm doing today.....and tomorrow......and........
Loves from Queen Marcy

Janet said...

You may be hiding out in the studio but you're creating lots of beautiful items.

Snap said...

Love your watercolors and I know you'll have delightful goodies for the holiday show. Fun! Enjoy the rain! ox

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I just love seeing all your beautiful artwork in whatever form you choose to use it. Glad to hear you got some rain. Hope you are having a great day. Tammy

Merry said...

Hoping the rain is still coming for you. You certainly have been busy...wonderful tags and love that little pouch for the gift card.

Martha Lever said...

Everything you make is so beautiful! Thanks for the comment. Dreama's class was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy studio time and I'm so glad you've been getting rain!!! Yay!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Barbra Joan said...

Nothing better than being in the studio on a rainy day, and look at what your producing .. how lovely!
BJ

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Sharon - glad you are getting rain - wonderful art pieces... everything looks so lovely. Happy you have had studio time - please send some extra to me. Take care and have a great day.

Diana said...

beautiful notes and bookmarks, Sharon, we need rain too. love,Diana

baukje said...

Yes Christmas will be there soon!!!!! I am not ready for winter , want fall for ever with the beautiful colors and the not-too-warm weather.... Your work is; as always , lovely...