Monday, May 27, 2013

EDIM For May 24, 25, 26 and 27.

 Here they are. Midnight my cat and 
Teddy my Bichon. Mortal enemies
by day enjoying the sunset as day
comes to an end. (Note the
crossed tails) LOL
My new Vera Bradley tote, given to me by a
dear friend. I just love it and use it every day! 
Trying desperately to remove a few of these
from our deck. Augh what a job.
I saw a little girl with one of these stuck
in her hair the other day. Not a pretty
situation. My heart went out to her 
mom.

Hope you are all enjoying Memorial Day. 
Do take the time to remember what
this day stands for (and it's not a
bunch of sales).

4 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Lovely drawings - I feel sorry for the little girl. I heard one time that you should spray cooking spray on candy stuck in the hair - I've never had to try it. Either way you have to wash that hair.

Love the dog and cat drawing.

Snap said...

Crossed tails!!! I love Vera Bradley -- all the great designs and color color color!

Janet said...

I like each of the drawings but my favorite has to be Midnight and Teddy! My cats do the same thing. They usually don't get along all that much but when they sit at the back patio door they sit side by side.

Createology said...

Midnight and Teddy with tails crossed is priceless! Thankfully a safe Memorial weekend of remembering all who sacrificed for our freedoms.