Wednesday, May 8, 2013

More EDIM Catch UP

 Teddy always brings me joy!
(He paid me to say that)
 A must have to start your
day off with a  little zip!
 This is a branch from my
Japanese Black Pine.
One of my favorite trees.
White Citrus  is a delightful
fresh scent. I love to use this
in the summer.

Have been down for the count. Got a 
little too much sun (I think) or a touch
of the flu. So spent the day curled up
watching the food network. One 
could become addicted to that channel.
More in a day or two.
Will have to tell you about my arbor adventure....

8 comments:

Createology said...

A day of rest is good now and then. It helps us recharge and re-energize.
Enjoying your daily drawings. Healing Hugs Dear...

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wonderful drawings - clever Teddy to pay you (where DOES he keep his money?)

Hope you are feeling better - can't wait to see more drawings.

Pondside said...

Such sweet images!
I hope you feel better soon. There's a lot of stomach upset in this first really warm week - I wonder what the connection is.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well, it's probably shock from spring finally arriving out there?!?! Love your art, especially sweet Teddy! Loves from The Queen

Snap said...

Take care! Teddy is such a cutie.

Merry said...

Wonderful, I have to agree with everyone, teddy is a cutie. Get better soon.

wendy said...

Will have to look for White Citrus, sounds nice. As always love your drawings. Hope your feeling better.. Wendy

Debbie Nolan said...

I love Teddy and I need those socks for some zip in my day. (LOL) - great sketches each and every one.