Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Catching Up Again


 It all started with the removal of their lovely
head gear after 2 long (and I mean looong) 
weeks.




OK mom we have been clipped,snipped and chipped
and we have been sooooo good. Can we go out and
play in the leaves?
Well OK but it is starting to rain so you must 
stay close.

So out we went and the little devils took off and 
disappeared into the woods. Now it was really
raining. I called and called to no avail. So off I went
up the hill after them when I realized I was 
running (or trying to) up a hill filled with moss.
Yup down I went and when I landed I just kept going
down hill until I hit the gravel driveway. I really
struggled to get up and I was soaking wet and full 
of moss and mud, not to mention a little gravel too.
I limped to the house and sounded the air horn. Low and behold
here comes the pups over the hill at rapid speed.
They took one look at me, sniffed me then bowed their heads.
Off to jail with you two. 
But mom we didn't hear you calling and it was so
much fun to romp free of those helmets you made
us wear. Really mom....... and on and on.
I limped upstairs put my bruised and battered body
in the shower and some warm clothes, not to mention
slathering on some Arnica gel for pain relief.
So today I woke with a nasty cold and cough.
Not to mentioned a bruised body and sore muscles.
Needless to say the pups are taking care of me. LOL
I have the feeling you will see a lot
more of the above photo.

10 comments:

Linda H said...

Oh so sorry, take care! I hope your little lovelies will lavish you with love while you recover...

Lorraine said...

Too funny Sharon! I do hope you are taking it easy and the "boys" are giving you lots of love. Hugs, Lorraine

Snap said...

Good grief! I know I shouldn't, but I giggled reading your story....the little imps (just look at those sweet faces)! Now I know what an air horn should be used for. Take care of yourself. I know I would have done the same thing ... down the hill I go.....
Hugs--

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Awww that's too bad the you fell and slid down the hill (though at other times I've been known to laugh when I saw something like this happen - snicker snicker). But really - hope you feel better soon - I'm sure the boys will take good care of you - now that they've got their romping in the woods done. Great photos of the red leaves.

Judy S. said...

Bummer! Hope you heal quickly. It sure has been rainy, hasn't it? I guess we're paying for our spectacular summer. Take care.

Anonymous said...

OMG, thanks for the early morning laugh! But so sorry you are bruised and not feeling well. Those are the cutest little pups in the world, but I'll bet you didn't think so at the time of your little "adventure"?????

Loves from The Queen

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Oh no! They have grown so much. And I bet they were so happy to be free. Poor you! I hope you get to feeling better very soon. Best wishes, Tammy

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh Sharon - I had to laugh but not at you - so sorry that you fell - got hurt and are now sick. Those boys better be taking good care of their mom. They just don't look like they could have caused such trouble. Take care friend and get well soon. Hugs!

Createology said...

I am so sorry you fell and really did a number rolling down the hill. Healing Energy for you dear. Now it is time for the littles to comfort you...hmmm. Thankfully you didn't break anything. They look so innocent...don't they?

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Your pups are adorable (and mischievous). The picture of the cherubs surrounded by the red autumn leaves is beautiful.

My little Pomeranian likes to take off running like your pups did. I hope you heal quickly from the tumble that you took. Do you think your pups were secretly hoping that you would have to wear a "cone" around your neck to help you heal?