Friday, December 19, 2008

This may be the last peaceful night



We are expecting more snow starting tomorrow along with 70 to 90 mile an hour winds. If this happens we shall probably lose power. Last time it was 7 days here in the foothills of the Cascade mountains. So I spent the day getting supplies and helping DH fix the 4 wheel drive. So we are in good shape. My new rendition of White Christmas is "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, with electricity". Teddy has a red sweater on and is curled up next to me after a fun day of romping in the snow. He looked like a snowball with feet. LOL Anyway here are some pics of our decorations and the mountains for you to enjoy....


So if you don't hear from me I wish you all the best holiday ever, oh yes and a HO HO HO!




7 comments:

Laurie said...

So beautiful, Sharon, just added it to another place to one day visit. I love your decorations too. I hope you survive the storm with electricity, we had a major storm today with another coming through for Sunday. It's definetly a white Christmas!
Blessings,
Laurie

Kim said...

I hope the weather has left you with power, i know what it is like to do without. I lived in Poulsbo and one year had 12 inches snow the day before Thanksgiving... cooked my turkey on the grill, everything else on top of our woodfire stove. One not meant to cook on! Happy Chrismas, I hope.

Talking Horses Arts said...

Beautiful pictures! You have a wonderful view from your house. Here we right there up with you as far as storm and snow goes. The longest we have been out of power is two days. Good luck to you and Merry Christmas!
As always, thanks for sharing,
Andrea.

Carolina Gonzalez said...

Have a wonderful Cristmas Sharon!!!

Anonymous said...

The winds sound horrible - I hate wind over about 25! I hope you were left with power, but I'm glad you are prepared, either way.

Merry Christmas!

Larna Ezzy said...

Sharon, Hope things are OK. The snow is amazing at your place. Look after yourselves over the Xmas hols.
I've enjoyed getting to know you.
Cheers and hugs, Larna.

Pearl said...

What a beautiful Christmas you created. I just love your work.