Thursday, January 1, 2009

I've been tagged

Well what a way to start 2009!! I have been tagged by Maggie . Thanks Maggie now I must put my brain to work....

Here are the rules to play the game:1. When you are tagged you are asked to list eight random facts about yourself and post them on your blog for visitors to enjoy.This is gonna be fun!2. Tag eight of your blogging friends and leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to join in the fun if they have the opportunity. (If not, that's okay. They can still enjoy the random facts everyone shares:) Be sure to list a link to your eight friends in your posting. O.K. let's see 8 things,mmm

1.I have a thing for pomegranates. I think they are very artistic both inside and out. Fun to eat too.

2.I am a sucker for most animals. They say I'm an easy mark. mmmm

3.Grew up in Minnesota, would like to visit the Sibley House again and hear the history of it.

4. Have tried for years to locate a movie called Little Boy Lost. It is very haunting to me.
5. Always wanted to be a synchronized swimmer.
6. Love to snow ski at my own pace.
7. Want to travel more 8. Would like to pet a dolphin.

Now for my eight blogs to be tagged.......mmmmmm I shall only name 6 as I have recently tagged the others.

5 Lynn







3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Only 8 random facts- I am TOTALLY Random!!! This should be fun thanks for thinking of me !
Hugs!
Elizabeth

Lynn said...

Thank you for thinking of tagging me :) Never knew anyone with a thing for pomegranates!

Rengin Yazitas said...

Sharon, thank you for tagging me.
Do you know that pomegranates are the symbol of the wealth and fertility in Anatolia since ancient times?
Hugs,
Rengin