Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I've done more than watch the squirrel...




Please don't worry I have not lost all my marbles yet. I have been in the studio creating little goodies for my Etsy shop. Three more sachets. Two small round ones and one larger oval. These are unscented so one can add the scent they like to the felt packing. Just a few drops of oil will do it. They are all silk dupioni in wooden hoops with satin ribbon around the edges and for hanging. All are silk ribbon embroidery. The oval has a silver bird charm and tiny glass beads depicting dew drops. I love to work in miniature sometimes. So these are fun to make. I wish all of you a very Happy and Creative New Year.

11 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

They are very sweet! I share the love of miniatures with you my friend.
Happy New Year!!!!
Hugs and sparkling grape juice toast to you!
Pat

Wildflowerhouse said...

Thanks Pat and I wish you a happy Creative new year too. Sharon

Anonymous said...

With embroidered hearts
and creative and woven souls
Happy new year, Sharon.
Tchin- Tchin (champagne!)
anne
http://quilt007.free.fr

Maggie R said...

Hi Sharon....
Happy New Year....
I love your work and can hardly wait to receive the one I ordered....
BTW Drop by my blog.... I tagged you ;-}
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Wildflowerhouse said...

Anne, Happy New Year to the most creative gal I know. A toast to you, Sharon

Elizabeth said...

Sharon!
Love these little sachets- especially the oval one- the addition of the bird and beads really sets it off!!
happy New Year hugs to you!!
Elizabeth

Laurie said...

So beautiful, Sharon, I can't wait to get back to my stitching, someday I may be almost as good as you are! Your work is gorgeous!
Happy New Year!
Laurie

Wildflowerhouse said...

Thaks so much for all your compliments and good wishes. I wish the same for all of you dear friends. I just know 2009 will be a special year.

Carolina Gonzalez said...

Ooooooh Beautiful Work!
Here's another miniature lover :) -and maker! I love the tone of the silk, it really makes your embroidery stand out.

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful work Sharon, I can see all the love that went into putting your mini's together :)
A Happy New Year to you!

~*~Patty S said...

Just had to say how gorgeous your crazy quilt and ribbon embroidery creations are! Stunning work! So clever to make them sachets too!
I found you after visiting Andrea's blog, Happy New Year :)