Friday, July 3, 2009

Wishing you all a happy 4th Of July!

I hope you all have a fun day. Always remember what the 4th is about. Remember our men and women who are away from home making our freedom possible. I shall put the flag out as I do every morning, come in and prepare my wonder dog a special breakfast, begin preparing for a 4th special dinner and spend the day lounging on my shady deck. We are tinder dry and I fear for fires. Driving into town today there was another freeway fire. There have been many in the last few days so I hope people will use great caution and still have fun. SO HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

5 comments:

Snap said...

Happy 4th to you, too!

Unknown said...

Sharon, hope you have a relaxing day as well.
We are in high fire alert here too. Our lakes are so low right now. This is our 4th year of drought.
I'll be cooking up some ribs for a couple of friends this evening. The city puts on a fireworks display that we can view from our backyard. No driving---yeah.
Be safe.

bethe

Shelley said...

HOpe you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend Sharon!!

Angela said...

Even though it's a couple of days late: Happy 4th of July.

Lilla said...

Sharon,thanks so much for comments and visiting. Oh! I cannot sing and cannot play tennis. Just for a start.
I give most things a try, way I grew up in remote NZ country.
We had to make everything, grow everything, sew, spin wool, dye, knit and crochet. I do bless my childhood for giving me an all around ability.
Love to share on my blog.