Monday, April 9, 2012

It was in the 70's...No kidding! (or how I spent Easter)

We went to West Seattle to walk on the beach,search for 
sea glass, enjoy the 70 degree weather. Of course we had to stop by 
Duckies Rule! This man decorates for all the holidays with ducks.
Some of these ducks sing and it is very entertaining.

Looking back at downtown Seattle across the water.
I live in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains
you see behind the Space Needle.
Then we drove back to Seattle and up on 
Queen Anne  to get this photo.
The opposite side of the Needle and more of 
downtown. We finished off our adventure
at a Thai restaurant by Greenlake. Yummy.
The sun just made our day!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter too. 

9 comments:

Pondside said...

We've had beautiful weather up here too, and our day included a walk on the beach - did you see me waving?
It was good, this afternoon, to get out and tidy around the garden a bit.
I can't imagine all those ducks - I wonder where the fellow stores them all.

Shirley said...

Thank you for posting more pictures of Seattle. I hope to some day be able to travel out there and see family and visit some of the places I have seen in blog land. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

Dawn Marie said...

what wonderful pictures, its so beautiful there.

Merry said...

How much fun is that wonderful garden. Great photos.

Pearl said...

That looked like more fun than me! Love the Duckies house my grands would love it. Can't say I've had ty food before but I will have to check it out. Glad you had a good one!! Hugs, Pearly

Laurie said...

Sounds and looks so beautiful, Sharon, Someday I'd love to visit your state, and witness these views in person!

Lorraine said...

Looks as if you had a lovely Seattle visit!

Judy S. said...

Easter was nice, wasn't it? Today also! We've been to West Seattle many times and never seen the Duck house. Where is it? BTW, love your new header!

Sandi McLean said...

LOL I didn't know about "Duckies Rule"...if you haven't seen it, you will have to remember to ask about the styrofoam landscaper in Centralia..:) Not as sweet as this just one of those oddities you find in a neighborhood sometimes.