Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A sweet video to make your day!

A friend sent this to me after hearing about my elk escapades. When I lived in Kenai Alaska I learned you let  
a moose do what he wants to do. Never get between a moose and her babies. Never. :-)

This video WILL make your day... Enjoy! If you listen really close in the audio you can hear the woman who is recording this trying to keep her kids quiet in the background so as not to frighten the moose and chase them away. Worth listening to several times, and the music, although it's not bebop, is absolutely perfect for the video.  


Just click  http://youtu.be/yNy9jTeolUk

6 comments:

Merry said...

That is so wonderful....thanks for the smile.

baukje said...

So wonderful, i'll send this to some friend!!!!
Thanks for the link

Renee said...

Definitely a feel good video! I watched it several times.

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Sharon - this was wonderful - shared it at work with my friends. Thank you for making my day! xo Debbie

Pearl said...

Great start for the day, how sweet!

Tammy said...

That is soooooooooooooooo absolutely incredibly adorable! I definitely needed this. I had a smile on my face the whole time. And I love that song by Leanne Womack. Hope your weekend is wonderful. Tammy