Sunday, September 9, 2012

Greenbank,Whidbey Island

Watercolor from my photo from last week on Whidbey Island.
I just love this place and the gardens. 
The place is called Whidbey Pies and for good reason.
People come there to buy pies, have lunch and just relax
around there gardens.
For some reason the red does not show up well in this photo.
Also while painting in my studio I had visitors just outside
my window.
Mom and her little one (still has spots). I may be wrong but
isn't it a little late for babies. So precious and so 
peaceful.
 Happy Sunday everyone.

6 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Sharon,
Lovely piece! I haven't been to Whidbey Island since I was a small child but I want to come and eat pie! Hugs,

Lorraine said...

Beautiful watercolor Sharon! I recently returned from Colorado and the deer were everywhere! The babies are so adorable.

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh Sharon, that painting is just beautiful!!! And it's nice to have quiet visitors isn't it? So pretty.

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Sharon - lovely painting - I especially love the white fence you saved. Makes me want to stop and linger. As for your visitors...how beautiful - you must live in such a lovely spot to be able to look out your window and see such creatures. Thanks for sharing.

Createology said...

I think the deer season was extra long this year as we too have some spotted fawns showing up still. Lovely painting of your favorite spot. Cooler Fall Days...

Merry said...

How wonderful to look out your window and see these animals. Lovely artwork. Looks like a wonderful place to eat.