Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Sketchbook Diet.

Awhile back I joined a Flickr group where we
were to sketch out different foods for a  journal. 
I made a journal and whenever I come across some good
recipes or restaurants I add it to my journal. It is getting quite interesting!
Found this recipe for homemade ricotta from Ina Garten
and shall give it a try. 


And this yummy recipe I have made before and
love it. Also from Ina.
 As you can see these really don't have anything to do with a diet.
BUT look at it this way it takes time to write and draw them
up, plus I made the journal with my own two little hands
so I couldn't be eating while I was creating, so there.....LOL
It's a fun project!!!!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Diet or not Sharon, your recipe book is sure to be a treasured heirloom by someone lucky! Not for a long time though, okay!?

baukje said...

Whata lovely idea

Createology said...

How very fun to record and sketch food and recipes. I just found a tiny travel journal from a few years ago and I liked my food so much I wrote it down and since I cannot draw...no sketches but one little stick plate of food. I immediately shared it with Mr. C and we both were salivating and reminiscing. How about Bing Cherry Gazpacho in Barcelona? Beyond YUMMY!!!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a fun idea - a good way to keep recipes and remember the fun of making art too.