Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I've Been Painting and Playing with the Boys.

Finished up my Cone Flower painting.
I seem to get more done when the sun is shining.
Had some request for some ACEO's.
Aceo's are collectible little pieces of art.
(Art cards,editions and originals)
 The only requirement is the size must 
be 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.
 Living Things
 Tulips
 iris
 Sunrise
Life in the Garden
Coneflower
Cherry Blossom
 Alliem
Hobbit Houses
Pink Pussy Willow

So this is what I've been up too other than short
training sessions with the boys.... 
On Easter the weather was gorgeous so I took
 Max and Cooper for a walk on the property.
 They discovered so much! 
 Like branches
they decided to share.
It's so funny. you give them a toy and they both play
 with it or a bully stick and they share the same one at the same time.
I guess that goes for branches too.

10 comments:

Vee said...

Your boys are growing and how fun for all of you to get out in the sun. Hope they always enjoy sharing. Very nice art work...I am particularly fond of the flowers and of the flowers, the iris is my fav.

Lorraine said...

The boys look very happy to be enjoying the outdoors. I can see spring is in your art!

Barbara Lilian in France said...

Nice you managed to find time for some painting in between dog training. I loved all your different styles. Previously you showed some doodle paintings you were working on, you encouraged me to be bold and try. At first I didn't know where to start, but once I did I didn't know when to stop, it was so not me, I even went on to do the April polka dot Sketchbook challenge, what fun I had letting myself go. Thanks Sharon, it helped me to take my mind of the pain & pass the time while I was in hospital.

Donna said...

Sharon,
I love all of your paintings. Every time I see your Art, I become inspired to head off to my painting room.

Your puppies are cute as well!

Barbra Joan said...

Sharon, I'm getting back to visiting blogging friends, and you are one of the first on my list..
Your ATc's are so good. years ago I joined the Yahoo atc site and still have some good friends from there.
Your boys are not just adorable, but ADORABLE. so glad you have them..
and your kind heart that took in Madison. Gosh, I know someone like that . lol lol BJ

Merry said...

They are just the cutest balls of fur.

Your little pieces of art are all so lovely...clever you working on something so small.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Love the Aceos - and those boys are just too cute.

Createology said...

Consummate brothers...sharing all they have. Your paintings are lovely. Spring Creative Bliss Dear...

Judy S. said...

Love your latest paintings as well as the photos of the boys. They sure are cute!

Debbie Nolan said...

My oh my those boys are just getting cuter and cuter. Your aceo cards are awesome. I have never tried doing these - must put this on my list of things to try. As always I come away inspired and motivated by your lovely work. Take care and have a great week.