Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Boys...Max and Cooper Pictures

 Little Max and Cooper
Faces of innocence....?!
 With their Bully sticks... serious business
"But mom how could you think we would do that?"
 "Really...?"


AND for your "video" enjoyment..... another wild and  and dizzy video
awaits you here    http://youtu.be/iqWgwb-Aewg  I must add that the stairs
will soon have a baby gate as the balcony above has rails they can slip under.
We have a temporary fix that Max has found a way around. Of course he has....
Life with the pups every moment exciting.

14 comments:

Snap said...

They are so cute and I love their names. Little faces of innocence! :)

Vee said...

They seem to be a little competitive and very playful and happy! Hope that you're getting your rest! = D

Linda H said...

Oh they are SO adorable. I would get nothing accomplished in a day.. I'd just want to play with them ALL day long....

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Aren't they just adorable?!! I LOVE the names you chose for your two new sweethearts and I'm looking forward to seeing more and hearing about more of their antics.
Hugs from Tag and me!
xo
Donna and Tag, of course!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Those faces! And they are growing so much. Fun times indeed. Best wishes, Tammy

Judy S. said...

So cute, and so full of mischief!

baukje said...

So cute i saw them on the video too, really super!!!

Diana said...

So adorable. Please hug and kiss them for me. Thanks so much for sharing their preciousness.. is that a word.. love,Diana

Debbie Nolan said...

Ah Sharon - the video is adorable...I know these boys are keeping you so busy. Hope you have a grand Easter week-end. Hugs.

wendy said...

They are ADORABLE!!!!I bet you are having so much fun with them!!

wendy said...

How ADORABLE!! I bet you are having so much fun with them!

Merry said...

They are just the cutest….and I sat here with a smile while watching the video. Thanks. :-)

Lorraine said...

It's exhausting watching all that energy! They are just too cute - balls of fluff...

Createology said...

Now you know these two are never guilty of anything mischievous. So cute and thankfully they have one another to play with when you aren't available. Playful Pups...