Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cards and More Cards

 Had to start filling up my Etsy shop and
the shop in the next town from here.
 I  experimented with some new ideas 
and techniques.
 I still love flowers and the 
sunshine they bring to me.
Below is a beautiful planter a
friend gave to me. So sweet
with the little bird nest and eggs.
 I hope to have lots of zinnias that I have saved
from seeds my friend from Italy (at the time) sent
me. Now she is in England enjoying life.
We have had snow above us and now the temps
are in the 70's. Crazy weather, a gardener has
no idea what to do in this weather.
But I'll try. Have a great weekend.

11 comments:

Shirley said...

Your cards are awesome and I have enjoyed catching up with you this evening. The tulips were beautiful and what a wonderful way to spend your birthday. My blogging have been hit and miss with everything that is going on in my life right now. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley@shirleystitches

Merry said...

As always your artwork makes me smile. So beautiful all of them. Sending some warmth your way. Although cooling here and nice not have to turn the air-conditioning on. :-)

primrosesattic said...

Beautiful Flowers.
Rosezeeta.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

As always, fabulous fabulous!! Love the colors and designs.

Barbara Lilian in France said...

Always love seeing your new selection of cards. My favourite is the splatter one of Lavender. I still can't seem to master that style, I think I'm a bit too heavy handed. Thank you for your kind comment on my last post. What a great idea being able to rent a goat.

It's me said...

Beautiful...!!!...happy sunday love Ria...x!

Judy S. said...

Always love your cards, Sharon. Hasn't this been a great weekend?

Celia Blanco said...

Your cards are beautiful! It is a wonderful collection, I would be so happy to receive one of these in the mail!

Diana said...

Sharon, they are beautiful I like the zentangle one esp and my fav is the top one too. love to you,Diana

Createology said...

Lovely cards and it is easy to see how much flowers and Nature bring you Joy. We finally had a One Day Winter with only 4 inches of snow. So Sad! No water here...

Debbie Nolan said...

Sharon- always love your whimsical cards. Hope your weather settles down too. It seems like it isn't normal anywhere. Really like your experiments too."