Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Rolls and Cooper and Max



Cooper and Max sat by my feet while I 
went through my recipes looking for the 
recipe for Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Rolls,
that everyone loves. I was talking to 
myself out loud and I think they thought it
was story telling time.

Well recipe found and I quickly cooked them up.
They are so good. When I looked down I saw that I
had lost my audience .


That's how my day went. How was yours?

Many thanks to Rasa Malaysia for this yummy recipe.

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

Easy cheesy rolls - sounds yummy to me! Those are two cute little faces :)

It's me said...

What a sweeties !!..happy day love Ria..x!

Snap said...

Delicious! I think the boys wanted a taste,too!

Anonymous said...

OMG, could they get any cuter???
Loves from The Queen

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Yummm - we had those last night for dinner - except I used Salad Supreme seasoning instead of cheese and they too were delicious. Cute puppies - I was wondering how they were doing these days.

Createology said...

At least you have an audience and they are super cute. Cheesy rolls are perfect for my husband who loves hot and cheesy...especially late at night! Great Day Dear...

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Sharon- catching up on your posts. Those boys are just too cute. As for those cheesy rolls~ l will be right over to help you eat them.😊

susan said...

Those boys of yours are so sweet and the cheesy rolls sound delish! I just got a look at your last post and wanted to tell you that your new cards are just beautiful - you are so talented!

Judy S. said...

Sounds very tasty! The boys are bigger and so cute!