Friday, February 3, 2017

Cupid and Hearts Time


 Yup it's that time again...


 So I had to get busy with cards and paint...
and Ley my imagination roam...
I just kept coming up with more....
hearts....
and then just for fun...
I am still re-organizing the studio. I took before pictures
which I will try to find the nerve to show you once I am done.
You will then realize all that I have been going through. It 
requires lots of chocolate and snacks....LOL
During all this time I have been having the house glass
blasted removing all stain, etc on the logs and then totally 
redoing it. A great crew working in all kinds of nasty weather.
They have had to stop and wait for warmer weather to do the staining.
What they were able to get done before the nasty weather looks fantastic.
So you can see I have been busy. But I will catch up more soon. 
Happy hearts ,flowers and CHOCOLATE day!

8 comments:

Snap said...

Your Valentines are wonderful ... I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Hearts! Chocolate I need always! Love to you.Diana

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful...fun...playful...gorgeous! What a talented artist you are!

Anonymous said...

Those cards are adorable, girl!!! Sounds like you are in spring cleaning mode early! Hope you and the pups are doing well.
Hugs from Atlanta,
Queen Marcy

Createology said...

Hello Sharon. It s so good to see you post. Your cards are fun and full of Happy Hearts. Your home will be so amazing all fresh and new once the work is completed. Be brave and just show us your studio before photos. I am certain I will relate to the massive job of purging and organizing...I am still doing so...albeit very slowly. Fabulous February Dear...

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Sharon - these cards are wonderful and they certainly will make many hearts happy. Especially love the musical ones. Your work always makes me smile. Now if you will come clean out my studio for me I promise I will make something chocolate and gooey for you :)!! Hugs

Pondside said...

What pretty cards, Sharon.
How did you do in the snowstorms we had earlier this month? We are back to spring-like weather but that little bit of winter excitement was good for reminding us that we DO live in the northern hemisphere!

susan said...

As always, your cards are beautiful, happy and uplifting!
Sharon, your house is going to look so beautiful after all your purging, reorganizing and redoing that you might not want to move! I wish you well with the task before you. xo