Sunday, November 5, 2017

Ho Ho Ho Looks Like Snow

 Have been working on my first set of Christmas cards and thought this 
first one appropriate with the moose working on the tree with his buddies !
While it is snowing on the card it is snowing outside my window.

 The moose are getting the lights ready as should I be 
doing. But I don't think this snow will last ( at least I hope not).
It's just to early. I still had gardening to do.

This weather has me bewildered as last week it was
a balmy 62 degrees. Oh well I will just go with whatever
may come. My last moose is bringing the decorations.
You can find these critters over on my Etsy.
I can't believe there are still hummingbirds flying about
in the snow. Have a happy Sunday everyone.

5 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Sharon first I have to say may those hummingbirds get their wings going to stay warm. Wow your weather sounds like it is up and down like ours. It is seventy today but tomorrow we are to be in the forties. Love your cards. They made me smile. Since we don't have moose here it is always fun to see yours. Hope you get back to gardening soon. Have a great week. Hugs!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Cute cards. Seems lots of folks were surprised with some early snow.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh what clever cards - you have the best ideas. We had over 5 inches of snow and it is slowly, very slowly melting. Happy week ahead - hope it has less insane weather.

Anonymous said...

OMG those moose’s are adorable!
Queen Marcy from Atlanta

Createology said...

Hello Sharon Dear. So happy to see you post as time just goes by too fast. Love your Christmas Cards. We have had some lovely soaking rain and the ski resorts North of us got some snow. This is going to be a long Winter...again! We have had zero offers and very few showings in this entire past year. Husband and I are sooooo tired of it all. Our Broker just wants us to reduce the price and raise the commission bonus! Hubs says, “Anyone can sell dollar bills for 50 cents!” We feel like we have some plague yet no one can explain the lack of buyers for us. Blessings...xo