Saturday, December 27, 2008

Things have changed.....




Went to bed with loads of snow as you can see from previous posts. Woke to 39 degrees and rain. The snow is slowly going away. So by Monday I may be able to drive out of here. Now I must start sewing as I have "sew" many ideas floating a round in my head. Oh dear sorry about that, must be cabin fever..... Maybe I should just relax and think about it a little while longer with a nice cup of tea.
And maybe a massage, ahhhhh dream
on........

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You sound like me Sharon! So many ideas and must sews for this coming year! I love the little picture of the mice. But...dare I ask what the squirrels are doing?!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Laurie, You got me laughing. The squirrels are at the spa having tea and a massage. It is suppost to move when you click on it but has stopped working. LOL