Sunday, July 9, 2017

It has been awhile.......



Dear old world... you are very lovely, and
I am glad to be alive in you.
                                                    Anne of Green Gables

I find these words quite fitting for me as of late. Once again this Spring
I had to have my cardiologist do a little work on me.I am now the proud owner of three stents (total), one last year and two this year. Now I love my doctor but I told him we won't be meeting like this
again.
I highly recommend the Fitbit watch. It has made a world of difference for me. My son bought it for
me so I could track my steps and heart rate (BPM). It also is fantastic for tracking your food intake. I named it Coach as thats what it does.( I name everything...car is the Silver Fox, etc) Back to the Coach. It lets me know when I need to get more steps in, alerts me when I have reached my goals,
even tracks my sleep patterns. It just offers so much and I am really loving it. There is a park near by that is built around a cow pasture, that I love to do my walking on. It has a one mile path around it and I get to talk to the cows and one lazy lamb.LOL The views of theCascade Mtns and Mount Si are all around you. A really fun place to get ones steps in. I try for 8500 a day and yesterday did 13000. I knew it when I woke up this morning. But Im right back at it or I'll  hear from the coach. All in all I am feeling great.
Am finally finishing up all the log home restoration, which started last Nov. I thought it would
never end. Now on to the landscaping. I am still thinking about selling. Houses are being snapped up almost immediately here. But not sure where I want to relocate so am taking my time.
My painting was on hold for awhile as there just was to much happening around here with workmen , etc. But I am starting up again. Mostly cards for now. My studio still needs to be gone through and organized. Yes I know... but it will be done, I promise, maybe....😉😉  .
Cooper and Max are still my sidekicks and into everything.
Don't they look like innocent angels, NOT. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Will be back soon , I hope, with paintings. 
Hope you all are having a wonderful summer.
Hope to hear from you soon if you have not given up on me.😊

5 comments:

baukje said...

So good to hear from you. Take good care and keep on going........ that last thing is very important getting older!!!!!!!! Hugs from France

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon, I did not realize you had heart surgery. Glad you are ok. I sympathize with the home renovations, been there, done that, don't care to do it again. What a gorgeous view. If you sold your home, where would you move? It's so pretty there. Pups look adorable! So happy for the update. Take care. Loves from The Queen

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Sharon been missing you. So glad you are doing better now. The ticker is such an important part of us - we must take care of it. Now as for Max and Cooper I am thinking they might just be a smidgen busy but they certainly do look like two angels. Take care and happy painting. Hugs!

Createology said...

Sharon I am so pleased to hear from you and know you are doing okay. Stents are serious and I am thankful you are doing well. Selling and relocating is not for the weak or financially challenged. We remain here with our home listed...waiting and waiting and waiting for a buyer. We took it off market, changed Brokers and upgraded even more to the tune of $30,000...and yet our listing at $799,000 is not selling. I hate rural small town mentality for economic reasons. You are wise to really think through your options. So grateful you are well and will be painting again soon. Summer Sunshine Smiles...<3

It's me said...

Glad you are back ....in beter health as before ...like your little doggies....enjoy summer darling love Ria x ❤️